Since 2002, Hydrocarbon Consulting, Inc. (HCI) has provided management consulting services to a variety of clients and industries worldwide. HCI has conducted over 20 projects in over 45 countries and continues to grow. Our consultants are exposed to Fortune 500 companies around the globe.
At HCI, we focus on our clients’ people, processes, technology, and culture to help them achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, quality, service, and profitability. HCI drives a culture of accountability at the top level of management and ownership of results on the front lines so that companies win every day. Our team consists of highly motivated and experienced individuals. We are passionate about potential and relentless for results.
We value hard work, new ideas, transparency, accountability, and integrity. With training in our proven methodology and the knowledge gained as previous managers, the primary responsibility for our Management Consultants is to work side by side, “on the floor”, coaching frontline supervisors in behavioral changes that drive performance and financial improvements.
Role & Responsibilities
- Executing the client’s goals, objectives, and processes through frontline coaching.
- Working side by side with the frontline on a daily basis to change management behaviors.
- Understanding client resource utilization to identify operational and performance improvement opportunities.
- Building and fostering client communication and relationships.
- Addressing and confronting issues and providing appropriate feedback.
- Holding and increasing frontline accountability of actions, roles, and responsibilities.
- Assist in the development of frontline supervisors becoming proactive vs. reactive in management style.
- Increasing employee engagement and facilitating workshops.
- Understanding and delivering appropriate metrics and data to all levels of management.
- Unlocking ideas for improvement.
- Implementing a proven management operating system.
- Giving frontline supervisors and their employees a voice.
- Removing barriers and creating support from middle and senior management.
- Changing cultures for long-lasting results.
- A bachelor’s degree from and accredited university (MBA or other advanced degree or certification preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in Consulting Services or Operations Management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage confine, build consensus, and facilitate collaboration amongst cross-functional teams.
- Technically proficient with MS Office – specifically Excel.
Career Advancement and Growth Opportunities
At HCI, our people are our greatest asset which is why we believe strongly in the internal growth and development of our employees. As a Management Consultant, individuals have the opportunity to drive their careers based on performance and contributions.
We offer a three-tier Consultant Career Track and a Project Manager Career Track. Senior Consultants have the ability to advance directly to Principal Consultant or Project Manager in as little as one to two years. There are no tenure-based requirements to determine a Consultant’s speed of advancement.
As a Project Manager, there is also continued advancement opportunities to become a Chief of Operations and/or a Shareholder of HCI.
- Upstream, Midstream & Downstream
- Information Technology & Services
- Full-time & Contract Opportunities
- Management Consulting
- Operational Consulting
- Information Technology
- Project Management
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Learn more about our team and their experience…