Hydrocarbon Consulting, Inc. recognized a painful gap in petroleum industry consulting. A small, lean consulting team can be as effective as “big consulting” at a faster pace and lower cost.
Oil and gas companies need fast solutions at a lower cost.
And so, in 2002, Hydrocarbon Consulting, Inc. (HCI) was founded.
Hydrocarbon Consulting focuses on understanding client pain points and accurate upfront assessments that uncover tangent issues and solutions. HCI looks for the quick wins while keeping an eye out for strategic competitive advantages.
Whether your organization serves a part of the oil and gas value chain or has horizontal integration, HCI’s extensive experience helps you understand issues and identify opportunities for improvement.
Oil and gas companies in 45 countries around the world have been helped by Hydrocarbon Consulting.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, Ukraine, USA.
- Worked with companies in refining and marketing, midstream, chemicals, and upstream products and services.
- Collaborated with and advised boards-of-directors, C-level executives, senior management, and the team members who do the day-to-day work.
- Developed a unique understanding of corporate and country cultures and how to engage team members on their terms
- Worked with clients in North America, Asia, and many countries in Western, Central and Eastern Europe
- Cultivated relationships with organizations around the world to help with business development and sales for his clients
- Proven return-on-investment (ROI) results from 10% to 1,600%
Schedule a call today. We want to learn more about you.
Learn more about the challenges and opportunities within hydrocarbon value chains in our blog: